WS series 6kg (500-6000 g) is the brand new model to use in a roastery or a big coffee shop, it produces beans in rich aroma and exceptional flavor in every batch
Features & Benefits
● Double walled drum with special mixing blades makes your roast gentle and even
● Manual Model and Automatic Model for customers selection,Automatic model can achieve roasting beans according to preset roasting curve
● Easy to operate and mainten
● Simultaneous roasting and cooling
● Separated chaff cyclone for chaff separation.
● Precise hot air volume control
● High grade insulation layer for keeping the temperature inside the drum
● Sight glass, sampler spoon and accurate thermocouples for continous roasting
● Fire flame control by adjusting gas pressure meter
● High performance burner for efficient heating
● Quality components for durability
● Low noise, energy saving
● 1 Year warranty
Model No.: WS-6
Roasting Time: 10-15 minutes/per drum
Heating Source: LPG/NG/PROPANE
Voltage: Single Phase 220V, 50/60Hz
Temperature Range: 0-300C
Machine Dimension:142*83.5*172 cm
Machine Weight: 680kg
Why Double-walled Drum?
WS-6 the outer layer of drum is made of cast iron, the inner layer of drum is made of carbon steel. When gas is ignited, hot air fills full in gap between the outer and inner layers, the hot air is around the inner drum, this avoid the beans in drum closest to the burner are subjected to higher temperature than beans away from the burner,this gives very even heat the the coffee beans.
Thanks to the drum structure design, it makes the beans motion circles perfect inside the drum, thus greatly improving roasting efficiency and quality!
Hot air volume adjust in precision by hand operation; The chaff cyclone connects to the coffee roaster unit simply by a hoop, the exhaust smoke pipe is parallel to ground and shortest between the chaff cyclone and main unit, that greatly improve the hot air working efficiency.
● Easy to install and uninstall
● Easy to clean and mainten
● Get a large volume smoke out of the drum in fastest way to avoid coffee beans get smoky flavor
Germany PT 100 thermocouples couples with Japan Fuji temperature controller to get the real time temperatures of coffee beans and exhaust air inside the drum.
Sampler spoon and sight glass window help to control the roast level easily.
High Performance Burner
Santoker team work hard for developing the high performance heating burner. it is achieved gentle and evenly heating to the drum, plus the durable insulation layer around the drum, you can maximum use the heat only for beans which saves the fuel.
Drum Speed Control
If you are not satisfied with constant drum roasting, and you want to develop more tastes from the roasting beans, you can try to roast the coffee beans under different drum speeds, that will bring you more surprise.
Adjust Range: 0-100RPM
Chaff Cyclone Collector
Drawer type chaff collector with two lock catches to avoid the drawer movement while roasting. You can clean the chaff out of drawer by single hand.
The Chaff bracket avoid chaff collector bottom overheating and damage the desk.
Mobile Phone Bluetooth Connection for Data Logger
Forget your handwriting roasting table, forget your computer USB data logger. Now you can watch and record your roasting profile details on your mobile phone. Just download” gangs of roasters” from your mobile phone APP store, then connect to WS-6 by Bluetooth to enjoy and share your own roast with friends immediately.